A bundle allows you to regroup and purchase products together. Bundles are only possible with serialized products for now.
How to Create a Bundle
- Click on the Setup gear.
- Under Inventory, click on Inventory categories.
- Add a category, or sub-category) called Bundle (for example).
- Name the item and reference it as a “Bundle“. Note that this category will only include bundled items.
- Go to the Inventory module, under Inventory list, and find your newly created category or sub-category.
- Click on the Add a bundle (+) icon
- Name your bundle, enter the retail price and scan the items you wish to sell as a bundle.
Once you bring your bundle to your invoice, your grouped items will be listed.
How to disassemble a bundle?
- In your bundle-only category, select the bundle purchased
- Click on the “Disassemble Bundle” icon
- You will now be able to disassemble your bundle.
- First, you need to select the bundle’s item’s category on the left-hand side in the category tree.
- Once you have selected a category, the drop down menu on the right will list all of the category’s items allowing you to locate the item from the bundle.
- Cosnidering the cost to the bundle will be split across all items from your bundle, make sure to select the proper New or Used product status.
- Once you’re done, click “Add to list”.
- The item will be added to the “List of items to be added” section at the bottom.
- Repeat step 4 to 7 until you’ve processed all of your items.
- Once you’re done, click on OK and every item will be added to your inventory.