This article is a general overview of the Rent module.
|Menu: Allows you to refresh the screen or go into fullscreen mode.|
|Display mode: Allows you to see information based on the Invoice, Item or Payment.|
|Navigate category: Allows you to see the rentals currently active based on the categories you have created.|
|Perform search: Allows you to preform a specific search for an item that has been rented.|
|View details: Allows you to see and validate the information for a rental invoice, such as the number of items that have been rented.|
|Rental return: Allows you to notify the system that a client is ready to return an item.|
|Filter results: Allows you to search for an invoice based on more specific criteria such as the employee that made the invoice, the date, its status, etc.|
|Display notes: Allows you to see all the notes linked to a specific invoice.|
|Preview the invoice: Allows you to view the invoice as if it had been printed out.|
|Print …: Prints out the invoice.|
|View customer: A shortcut that brings you directly back to the Contact module to the profile of the client or company.|
|Edit invoice: Allows you to modify items in the rental invoice.|
|Action performed on this invoice: Allows you to retrace the history of your rental invoice.|
|Cash Drawer Summary: View the summary of the cash register where the rental transaction was done.|
|Cancel invoice: Allows you to cancel the rental invoice.|
|Refresh: Allows you to refresh the view of the module to ensure the information is up to date.|
|Export list: Allows you to export a list of all active rentals.|
In this part of the screen, you can see your items that are currently being rented. To view all on-going rentals, click the Refresh button or press F5.
- Invoice #: Invoice number.
- Date: Date the invoice was created.
- Already (Days) Days since the item was rented.
- Return: Return date for the rental.
- Item #: Item number.
- Category: Category of the item.
- E: Will indicate if there is an error with the rental.
- Mode: Type of invoice, in this case it would be a Rental.
- Item name: Name of the rented item.
- Index code: Index code of the rented item.
- Serial number: Serial number of the rented item.
- N/U: Indicated if the item is New or Used.
- Refund qty: Quantity of items you refunded, if a refund occurred.
- Purchase: Purchse price of the item.
- Rent: Rental price of the item.
- Cost: Cost of the item being rented.
- Gross profit: Your gross profit on the rental.
- Deposit: Total deposit on the item, if a deposit was given.
- Item note: Note about an item carried out by an employee.
- Item internal note: Internal note about an item that is only visible by other Alice POS users.
- Invoice note: You can put a note on the invoice visible by the client.
- Invoice internal note: You can put a note on the invoice not visible by the client but visible by other Alice POS users.
- Customer: Clients name.
- Phone number: Clients phone number.
- Advisor: The employee that created the rental invoice.