By using Bulk type of products, Alice POS allows you to sell partial products which can be based on its weight for example.
If you sell weight-based products, here’s how you can go about on selling them:
- In your Catalog, You need to create the product as a Bulk type item
- Once you have created the product, you must add the quantity that you have in inventory with a supplier purchase. You will be able to visually tell the difference between a Bulk product and the others thanks to the Qty column which will let you add up to 3 decimal to the quantity sold or received.
- When selling the product, you can enter the exact quantity up to 3 decimal points that you have weighed out that your client wants to purchase.
Here’s how you can manage time-based services:
- In the Configuration, go ahead and create your Service.
- During the sale of your service, you can add up to 3 decimals so it’s as close as possible to the time spent on the job.