Alice POS provides merchants with an exciting opportunity to increase revenue with new sources of income coming from the loyalty program feature.
How to Enable a Loyalty Program for a Customer
- First, we will need to enable the loyalty program option by going into the Membership tab located under your Settings gear.
- Afterwards, go to the Invoice module. Add your customer to the invoice.
- If your customer is not a member, you will then be asked to activate the customer’s membership. If enabled, you can click on the Member button located on the right side of the Invoice module.
- In the new prompt, select the duration of the loyalty program for the customer.
- Click on Ok.
- Complete the transaction.
How to disable the Reminder for Non-Members
A prompt will be displayed to your employee(s) for every non-member customers added to an invoice. Here’s how you can disable it for an employee:
- Go to the Contact/Co. module
- Search the employee
- Double-click to display the Edit contact window.
- Click on the Admin button in the top right corner.
- The User management window will display.
- Under Allow the Invoice module use, check Deactivate the membership.