To Enable the Time Clock Function
The option to clock in is used to manage your’s and employees’ work hours.
These are the steps. The first thing you need to do is Activate time clock management. Here’s how to proceed:
- Click on the Gear icon in the top right corner to access the configurations.
- Click on the General tab and enable the checkbox marked Activate time clock management.
How to Use the Clock in/Clock out Function
- Once the option has been enabled, click on the clock icon near the top right corner.
- The system will ask you to identify yourself.
- A window will open with a Clock in button, click this to clock in.
- Once your shift is over, click on the clock icon once more.
- Click on the Clock out button to end your work day.
- Click on Tools in the menu at the top of the screen.
- Select Timesheet management.
- From this window, you can view and edit your employees timesheets, as well as generate timesheets related reports.