- To start your stock count, you will have to go on the “Tools” menu and select Stock count.
- The following window will then be displayed.
- To begin your stock count, click on the “+” icon located in the upper right of your stock count window.
- You will have to decide if you want to do a “Complete” or “Partial” stock count:
- Select “Complete” stock count if you want to count all of your inventory in one session.
- Select “Partial” if you want to do an inventory count over several, small sessions. When you’re ready, click Ok.
- Your stock count is now underway which can be confirmed by the “In Progress” green button at the upper right corner of the screen.
- Scan the items you want to count or use the search bar in the upper left corner of the window to manually enter the item codes. When scanned, it will pop in the Stock count window.
- Under “Counted New”, you’ll see the quantity you’re supposed to have on-hand. You will then need to physically count the items that you have in stock and confirm the quantity.
How to count your quantity items
- If your have Quantity type items, you need to double-click in the “Adjust” column and enter the quantity. If you have to do corrections, you can use minus symbol (-) in front of the value you entered to correct it like this for example: -4.
How to count your serialized items
- If you have Serial type products, once you scan one, all the serialized codes that linked to it will be displayed. You can confirm the codes that you have physically in your store, and check them to confirm they were counted.
- When you are done counting your items, you can complete your stock count. When you are ready, click on the “Finalize stock count” button which is located under the “In progress” button.
- A recap window will be displayed. You can also click on the pie chart icon in the bottom left corner to consult and print your stock count information. When you are ready to finalize, just click again on on the “Finalize stock count” button.
- You will receive a confirmation message to finalize the stock count and let Alice adjust the quantities automatically. Click on Yes.
- Your stock count is now done. You can confirm by seeing the red button “Finalized” at your upper right screen. Alice will let you know what adjustments was done.