You can export your ledger (accounting) data and upload it into Acomba or Acomba X. To do this:
- Go to the Report module and select the Accounting Posting report.
- For the first export of information you must first configure all of the accounts being exported. Click on the configuration button to configure the General ledger accounts in Acomba.
- Once you click on the OK button the configuration will be saved.
- You will then be able to export your data by clicking on the Export button which will create a .dat file which can be read by Acomba.
- You can then import your General ledger in Acomba with the help of the Data import tool that is found in the menu Data Entry => Utilities => Data Importation.