What is a Cross sale ?
Cross sales offer simple and effective ways to provide excellent service and increase your income by suggesting complementary products or services (such as warranties) to your customers.
All cross selling suggestions will appear at the bottom of your screen when you make an invoice. Or they can be accessed via a Quick Button on the right hand side of the screen.
How to configure Cross Sales for a product
- In the Inventory module, go to the Catalog and double-click on the item you would like to associate with cross-sales.
- Click on the Miscellaneous tab
- Click on the Cross Sales selection icon.
- Scan the UPC of the product you want to associate with it.
- When you are in the Invoice module, a window will be display available Cross-sale options. Just select the desired product and click on the Checkmark icon.
Two types of cross-sales can appear: those configured locally and those suggested by Alice, depending on past transactions that may interest your customer.
How to Configure Cross Sales by category
- Go through the Configuration Options.
- Select the Inventory tab.
- Click the Inventory Categories button.
- Select the category you want to configure.
- Click on the cross-sell icon
- Select if you want to link a Product or service
- Scan the UPC of the item (or service) you want to link
- Click OK