If your Alice POS account is synched with a Master account, the price changes will automatically be approved. However, some price changes will require your approval.
To manage price changes
- Go to the Inventory module and in under the Catalog.
- Display all products by clicking on the Subcategory icon.
- Items with a pending price change will have a Dollar sign under the $ column.
- Click on Show Filters and check “Price change to process only”
- Display the item details by clicking the Detailed View button.
- In the Price Change tab, you will be able to view any changes made by Head Office.
- To accept a price change, click on the check mark:
- To accept a price change and print new labels, click on the tag button:
- To ignore a price change, select the X button:
How to unsynch prices from the master list
If you would like to unsynch your prices from the Master account, select Do not sync prices.